Pages

Friday, June 22, 2018

Tech - Food

Today at tech i worked with Lyric to complete on how to bake chocolate muffins.The hardest thing to do making a Chocolate Muffin was to mix well because the flour would be lumpy if we didn't, and not to mix it too long because if we did the muffin's wouldn't puff up. At the end of the making the muffins, My partner Lyric and I manage to make a proper Chocolate Chip muffins. If I made these again I wouldn't change the ingredients because the muffins taste very nice and I wouldn't change the baking time because they rose nice.

The measurements:
1 1/2 cup of self rising flour                                            

1/2 a cup of milk
1/4 tsp of vanilla essence
1 egg

Equipment:
Teaspoon
scrapper
silver big bowl
and an oven...

Oven temper:
180 for 15 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment