Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Pecha Flickr

Link to Screencastify.



This term so far, we have been doing Pecha Flickr in writing session. It was a lots of fun to me because it helped with my adjectives , nouns, and many more structures. We also learnt Structure and order a Narratives. We all had to pick a topic to write the narrative for. My partner Miki and I chose to write a narrative about the ocean with people drowning in the water. Working collaboratively really helped me a lot with my learning together with people. This is the first time i have used this structure in writing. I think this structure will be very helpful to some  people with their writing. Miki helped me by putting the photos in the narrative and I did some of the writing. We had to think of sentences to describe the photo you dragged into the Pecha Flickr.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Junior, I enjoyed your pechaflikr with Miki. The pictures hooked me with the writings. My favorite part was when 'The westpac helicopter was getting bigger and bigger as it came closer. I think you did a really great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Very well done Junior and Miki on creating your pechaflickr, You have really hooked us in with your amazing paragraphs and powerful words. The drowning man survived was the part that hooked me in. Was it easy doing this activity? Grate work keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an great effort about your story Miki and Junior. what i liked best was that how they call dial 111 to call the westpac helicopter and as the westpac helicopter as it was getting bigger and bigger as it was closer the whirring sound of the helicopter. was this hard for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miki and Junior, This was an amazing work you have written and done. I suggest that you should put more power and volume to your screencastify. My favourite part was paragraph 3 because it says "The whirring sound of the helicopters blades came louder.

    Great work boys :)

    Joshua

    ReplyDelete