Pages

Friday, June 8, 2018

Student Led Conferences














On Thursday was Student Led Conferences where students had to show their digital learning to their parents. First I was to introduce our teachers and my grandma to each other. Then we were to show our guardian/parents (which was my grandma) around the room and explain to them what we did, what we learnt, and what we enjoyed. I really enjoyed showing my pop art design because my grandma really like art. My grandma was really impressed because she had a similar pop  art to the one we did at home. Soon we were to go on our devices and show them our learning for writing, reading maths, inquiry and including our blogs. We read our scripts that we worked on for the previous weeks and showed them what goes on in our classrooms and in learning time. My grandma and I got the chance to speak to a teacher from tamaki college, who was speaking to both of us about getting a scholarship there. My grandma sure had fun and was impressed to meet my teachers.



No comments:

Post a Comment