Pages

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Kiwican Reflection.

Today at Kiwican with Mr Matt and Mr Latu. Today we did n't have Ms Lily because she was trying to look at people that has a good or bad attitude during the activity. Our topic for our second Kiwican session was, fairness and fair play. So we had a few of fun games that was inside the classroom. But before we played any of the fun games, we had to collaborate on what fairness and fair play means. I put my hand up and said, fairness and fair play means showing integrity.So we just played simple games like ball tag and others.... At the end of the session Mr Matt and Mr latu rated our behaviour. For my own opinion, this week's behaviour is better then last week's because everyone was listening and following the rules. Both the kiwcan teacher's was proud of our behaviour, but at the end some people   (not me) was misbehaving but the rest were. I'm sure everyone had a great time today.

By junior.

No comments:

Post a Comment